Hypex is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version.
Hypex is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with Hypex. If not, see opensource.org/licenses/AGPL-3.0 .
Further guidance is available here . If in doubt, please seek professional legal advice.
As an end user of the Hypex software you are entitled to download and view the source code. You may do so from GitHub. As a service provider you MUST provide your end users notification of and access to the source code.
Third Party Licenses
Hypex uses some third party libraries and tools - these are provided with the software under licences compatible with the AGPLv3. All licences for third party libraries are included with that library and attributed in the code.
• Aileron Regular (CC-0): https://fontlibrary.org/en/font/aileron#Aileron-Regular.
• Aileron Heavy (CC-0): https://fontlibrary.org/en/font/aileron#Aileron-Heavy.
• Dancing Script Regular (OFL): https://fontlibrary.org/en/font/dancing.
• Linear Regular (OFL): https://fontlibrary.org/en/font/linear-regular#Linear-Regular.
• Railway Regular (OFL): https://fontlibrary.org/en/font/railway-sans#Railway-Regular.
Hypex is supported and maintained by Hypex Signage Ltd.