Televes Fusion Splicer
Televes Fusion Splicer
Professional fusion slicer which incorporate SIX alignment engines to work in differents axis during the electric arc fusion. It makes a perfect splice within 8 seconds. Its transport case has made with high durability ABS, also it can be used as a work surface.
- Small weight and dimensions, it includes all necessary accessories.
- Protection bumper made in high quality and density rubber which provide high resistance to impacts.
- Designed for harsh environments like strong winds, waterproof and adverse environmental conditions. Furthermore it prevents dust from the splicer area guaranteeing a high quality process.
- User friendly and intuitive interface.
- It automatically detects problems before the splice is done as it measures the angles in which fibre has been cut (maybe pointing at a fault with the cleaver) and faults with the fibre (usually dust).
- It will also make sure the splice has been correctly done by checking the spliced fibre by pulling and measuring optical losses.
Furthermore, it offers:
- Core alingment system.
- 360º protection. Dustproof, waterproof and impact protection.
- Starts the splicing process automatically once the cover is closed.
- Automatic splicing (8 seconds).
- Correct splice is guaranteed by a traction test.
- Discharge automatic calibration due to altitude and pressure changes.
- Manual calibration posibility due to the kind of fiber.
- When the tube is inserted, the oven closes automatically.
- Splice data and images were exported to a Datalog.
- Full load battery allows you to made more than 250 merges/firing. It allows you to keep working in charge mode.
- Each one of the high precission engines have a stepper condition with a permantly magnet and a reduction ratio box to provide maximum precission.
- 3.7” LCD channel (640x480).
- Long life battery (7800mAH) with charge display (service life between 300 and 500 load cycles).
- Activated ventilation by temperature sensor.
- Device automatic check via user menu.
- Dual pressing keys which reduce wear.
- Configurable ECO mode (standby and automatic shutdown).
- Automatic picture rotation according to the position of the screen.
- User friendly and intuitive.
|Reference / Art. Nr.||232103 / OSSGN|
|Average loss per splice||dB||0.02 @ single-mode fiber (SM)|
0.01 @ multi-mode fiber (MM)
0.04 @ DS & NZDS fiber
|Average time per splice||s||8|
|Average time for the heat-shrink sleeve heating||s||28|
|Fusion programmes|| 11 (SM ,MM, NZ, DS and BIF) pre-configurated|
|Oven programmes||10 pre-configurated|
|Fibre alignment||3 AXIS Core X-Y-Z|
|Screen||3.7” colour LCD, 640x480|
|Lens magnification||Axis X+Axis Y=155|
Axis X or Axis Y=310
|Electrodes life cycle||operations||4000 (aprox) 8000 (with replacement)|
|Internal||Inner temperature, pressure,|
altitude and oven temperature
|Mini USB||Upgrade and datalog download|
|Mains voltage||Vac||100 - 240|
|Mains frequency||Hz||50 / 60|
|Battery with level meter||Li-ION (11.1V and 7800mAh)|
|Battery range||operations||250 (aprox) (splicing and heating)|
|Operating temperature||ºC||-10 ...+50|
|Relative humidity||%||< 95%|
|Working height||m||0 - 5000|
|Weight||Fusionadora||g||1800 (without battery)|
|Equipo completo||6800 (with briefcase and accesories)|