XA-3P Portable HDMI Pattern Generator, Analyser & Cable Tester (4K, HDCP2.2, HDMI2.0)
CYP XA-3P is the perfect installation partner for an AV installer, providing a convenient way to test and verify all aspects of an HDMI Signal Path, including the source and the sink. As well as being HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 1.4 & 2.2 compliant, the unit has a number of testing features including... System Analyzing, Cable Testing, Pattern Generator & EDID Management. The XA-3P also has scaling functionality enabling the user to down-scale a 4K UHD Source to 1080p in Analyzer Mode.
A key feature of the XA-3P is the Cable Testing mode. In this mode the user can test the integrity of a HDMI cable, this is especially useful when trying to determine if a cable is capable of passing data rates of up to 18Gbps. The test results can be displayed on the LCD display or a connected display.
The front panel controls are very simple to navigate and the HDMI I/O is easily accessed on the top of the device. The XA-3P is battery operated giving the AV Installer ultimate flexibility in challenging installation scenarios. The battery can be recharged via it's USB connector or mains powered through the same port.
- HDMI I/O with 18Gbps (6G) 4KUHD Support
- HDCP v1.4 and v2.2 Compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit) and 4096x2160 @ 60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports video pass through
- Built in Down-Scaler 4K to 1080p
- SCDC Input/Output monitor
- HDMI Packet data analysis
- 23 selectable output resolutions available in Test Pattern mode
- 11 selectable output patterns available in Test Pattern mode
- HDMI 2.0 Cable Test option with support for 5v and Hot-Plug detection
- Supports Generation of sinewave audio up to LPCM 8CH and analysis of the source audio signal
- EDID Managment support with 10 preset default EDId's and 10 user EDID slots from connected sinks
- Battery Operated or USB powered
- LED display with real time data feedback and current status information
- Supports USB firmware update
|Inputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x USB Mini B [1x USB Power]
|Outputs||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|PSU:||USB powered,Battery Powered|