CYP DS-MSC14-4K enables a 4K video wall to be created from any third party screens,
the HDMI source can be displayed as a single image on each screen or 1 image
across all screens. A single unit will create a 2x2 video wall. Multiple units can be combined with an HDMI distribution amp to create larger video wall configurations. Control is via RS-232, Telnet IP and our downloadable application
which will allow full control of the DS-MSC14-4K from adjusting the bezel
correction to pre-set video wall layouts.
- Adjustable Bezel correction
- The DS-MSC14-4K can be combined together using a HDMI splitter allowing the creation of larger video walls.
- Video wall configurations can be pre-loaded into the our control application allowing simple switching between the video wall layouts.
- One button push control allows one command to be executed to all connected devices e.g instructing all the screens to show one image per screen.
- The DS-MSC14-4K can be controlled via RS-232, Telnet IP control or our piece of control software which can be found on the downloads tab of the website.
- Supported resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Audio supported LPCM 2CH, 6CH, 8CH/AC3/DTS/Dolby Digital Plus/ Dolby TruHD & DTS-HD
- HDMI, HDCP 1.4 and DVI compliant
||1x HDMI [1x Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
||4x HDMI [4x Uncompressed AV and Data]